1. Halloween has variously been called?
2. According to tradition, if a person wears his or her clothes inside out and then walks backwards on Halloween, he or she will see what at midnight?
3. What place is typically to be believed the birthplace of Halloween?
4. Scarecrows, a popular Halloween fixture, symbolize?
5. It's been said that the first Jack O'Lanterns were actually made from?
6. Samhainophobia is?
7. In what year will the next full moon occur on Halloween?
1. All Hallows' Eve, Witches Night, Lamswool, Snap-Apple Night, Samhaim, and Summer's End
2. A Witch
4. The ancient agriculture roots of the holiday
6. The fear of Halloween