Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have set precautions in place supporting the social distancing protocols recommended by the CDC. All new hire training rooms have socially distanced workstations as well as all workstations in the facility. Enhanced cleaning protocols have been put in place in the building and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building. Masks are required when entering the facility and must always be worn in our offices.
Opportunity to join our team as a Customer Care Specialist in our training classin our Fishers/ Muncie location startingOctober 12th!As a new hire during the current COVID environment, you will have the opportunity to Work from Home on an interim basis after the first 90 days.
Top 50% of Customer Care Specialists earn over $700.00.in monthly bonuses on average, the top 25% earn even more!
We are committed to providing expert guidance to our clients and customers on their journey to financial success! Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will have a competitive starting wage,plus an additional$4.54per hour payable in additional benefits, cash or a combination. We offer an excellent benefit package including:
· Eligibility for monthly performance bonus
· 3 weeks of PTO (increases to 4 weeks after just 1 year of service)
· Medical, dental, vision
· 401K (plus employer match after 6 months)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Business casual environment
· Six months of customer service, collections experience or a college degree
· Ability to handle a high volume of calls in professional manner
· Must communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Ability to work effectively in a team with a results-oriented environment.
· Effective listening and negotiation skills.
· Excellent typing skills and knowledge of PC applications with ability to work with multiple screens and interfaces.
· Student lending, banking, or financial aid
· Call center experience a plus
Choose Navient as the next step in your career! Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career - join Navient!